Tales from the Infinite Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Group Discussion

2 posters

Go down

General Group Discussion  Empty General Group Discussion

Post by Grim Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:36 pm

On this page you may converse among each other out of character about  things going on outside of the role play, or within it. There aren't many subjects disallowed, except those commonly consider to be spam, or things straight out belligerent. Most of us here, if not all are friends in some way or another. So I do not expect any such  problems, but hey anything is possible. Besides that quick note, please feel free to post what ever is on your mind.
Grim
Grim
Admin

https://chroniclesofgrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

General Group Discussion  Empty Re: General Group Discussion

Post by Kerinst Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm pretty new here, have never played in an RP Forum before, but am anxious to get going. I'm really hoping to see others posting so I can get a better feel for what I am doing and start contributing.

Kerinst

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Kerinst wrote:I'm pretty new here, have never played in an RP Forum before, but am anxious to get going.  I'm really hoping to see others posting so I can get a better feel for what I am doing and start contributing.

I hear ya John, atm everyone in the group is busy with school and work. I myself still don't have the chance to get on the xbox so lately iv'e been writing. Hopefully we will get an rp going in a few days or so, but for now it's kinda quiet.
Grim
Grim
Admin

https://chroniclesofgrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum