Tales from the Infinite Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Writing

Go down

Creative Writing Empty Creative Writing

Post by Grim Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:56 am

Creative Writing Fc972292-7c3b-47c0-be17-4827d18dfc2f

Greetings once again my friends. This of course is our dear creative writing thread where you may write to your heart's desire. Please do try to be polite though with some of your words. For after all, anything that here at infinite core we consider insulting,rude,abusive,or disturbing our fellow community members will be thoroughly...spoken over with the writer. With that said, please do not be afraid to be a bit dark, maybe edgy, create, or...unique with your writing...After all..a creative mind would be an asset at infinite core we be afraid to lose...again.
Grim
Grim
Admin

https://chroniclesofgrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Creative Writing Empty Re: Creative Writing

Post by Grim Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Amsel

Universe Code: 0-345
Galaxy: Milky Way
Planet: Earth
Time and Date: 12am June 2nd 1945 ((4 days before the allied invasion of D-Day.))
Location: Poland ((Hidden underground bunker where tests in the occult are being conducted.))
Mission: Operation Doktor

It is said by many on Earth that what you cannot see, cannot hurt you. Funny thing about that saying, they never met the wolves of Orion. “Der Doktor, I presume the experiments are going well?” Inquired Captain Auer of the S.S. as he stood overlooking a desk covered with sloppily written notes. “They would go far better if you bloody bastards let me work in PEACE! Also I would like to add that these working conditions are far from par compared to what is needed!” The tired, 35 year old Cambridge alumni was an unlucky prisoner of war, who found himself at the mercy of Nazis after being shot down over western Europe during a bombing run.

“Sorry dear doktor, but such an amenity is not reserved for dead men.” He says back with an ever pleased smirk from ear to ear on his face. “ Bloody hell man! Will you at least stop calling me DOKTOR!? My name is Lawrence you bloody wanker, named after one of Britain's proud heroes of the first great war.” He snaps back quickly as he stands up from his desk, and approaches one of the lab tables. “ Not like a lonely puddle of age old backwash as yourself would understand such a notion.” He chuckles lightly. “ I would watch my tongue if I was you Lawrence. The Captain may become rather stern and shoot you in the leg with his mauser.” Came the words ever so softly from the ruby red lips of attractive young blond dressed in a regulation uniform. “Ah the ever so mysteries Fra Amsel.” Said Auer as he unclenched his hand from his unbuttoned holster.

“Greetings Auer.” She struts into the room in a commanding style, her hips moving in perfect unison as she approaches the Captain. ”I believe the Fuhrer was rather particular clear that we do not bring harm to his projects. You do not want to end up like many other poor souls whom have come to harm due to their incompetence now, do you?” She says with a half smile as she places her hand over his right shoulder. “Why don’t you leave the doktor to me? The Fuhrer has many questions he would like me to ask, and he made it a point to only have myself to ask them.” Auer gritted his teeth. He didn’t like the fact that a simple woman has such sway as Fra Amsel possessed, but orders were orders. “ Of course.” He says as he snaps to attention with his right hand raised in the appropriate Nazi salute. “Hail Hitler!” Amsel responded with the same salute, and out the door Auer went, closing the door behind him. Amsel, once sure Auer had left, quickly approach the door and locked it.

“Now that little issue is settled. I think Lawrence you and I have much to talk about.” She said turning around with a smile as walks back over towards him. “ Listen love. There is nothing else I can share with you damn bastards that hasn’t already been shared. These horrible test subjects, patients, poor bastards that you dragged off the street into this god forsaken hell hole. They have all proven to be unsatisfying candidates for whatever you people want.” He began to explain as he made his way towards his desk. “All of these damn serums, tests, none of them work. Not one single damn one!” Amsel smiles. “I’m glad you think that, because you're completely right.” With those words Lawrence found himself baffled for words. “Come...again?”

Amsel continued. “ What would you say if I told you that I work for a very large organization of people who are very fascinated in your work, and yourself?” She asked with a smile as she walks behind the desk, and takes a seat. Lawrence slowly nods his head somewhat as he sits down in the seat on the other side of the desk. “Love, are you pulling my leg?” Amsel shakes her head. “They are willing to offer you superb accommodations. Technology that is beyond anything you have ever used, and access to things you could only dream of.” Lawrence turns his head to the side with a confused expression on his face. “Say I believe you, how are you going to get me the bloody hell out of here in one piece?” Amsel begins to chuckle. ”Simple, there is a strike team already inside taking care of the guards as we speak. Their one of the best teams we have, and I will proudly say a brilliant byproduct of what we can do.”

Indeed she was right. Quickly, with precise movement through the abandoned asylum did the strike team known as Zeta begin their assault. Headed by a former merc known only by his call sign, Cypher. This team was a hyper lethal force of five warriors from different times and backgrounds. Papa Wolf, native son of the Navajo Indians. Harbinger, Nordic warrior of old. Hanzo, a Japanese cookie cutter. Last but not least. Heading up the back of the pack is the ever so violent Arabian heavy hitter known as Qamar. “This is Cypher to Librarian, how do you copy?” Spoke Cypher into his earpiece as he rounded the corner with his squad. Lawrence watch in silence as Amsel was speaking into some sort of strange device on her arm. “This is Librarian, I copy. Current location?” The short relay of words between Cypher and Amsel went on for maybe only a minute before the roar of gunfighter echoed through the halls beside the room in which she and Lawrence had been staying in. In a weird way she let out a giggle. “I do love those crazy bastards. They seem to exceed all expectation of what is expected. See what happens when you get rid of morality? Simple Perfection.” As the last words left her lips she could hear a knock on the door. “Coming.”

Amsel approaches the door slowly and turns the knob. As the door opens a body of a German soldier falls down flat on the floor at her feet. Lawrence steps back startled a little bit from the surprise. Unaware of how calm and collective Amsel was even in the face of death. “Bloody hell man!” He exclaims as he leans up against his desk, nearly falling down himself in all of the excitement. “Hello Cypher. Things treating you well dear?” She asks with a wicked smile on her face. Cypher nods. “Tangos pacified.” Amsel nods and moves aside for the team to enter the door. One by one each man enters. Large, fearsome looking, and covered from head to toe in a thick layer of armor. They were by all means intimidating, and hating to admit it. Lawrence couldn’t help but oblige to that incentive.

Once the last man had come through the steel door. Amsel shut it closed tightly, locking it, and makes her way back over to Lawrence. “So, I would like to chalk this mission up as a major success on our part.” She says as she takes a seat on the desk, and crosses her legs. “There is complications Librarian.“ Cypher said as he lifts off his helmet, revealing a muscular darkened face with a strong tint of yellow in his eyes. Amsel glares at him. “Complications?” Cypher nodded. “This facility is not as cold as first thought.” Lawrence shook his head. “Wait, cold? Can someone please speak bloody English before I am driven to drink?” Amsel turns to Lawrence. Instead of the charming face of German blond though. There is darkness with bright red eyes glaring back at him. A sudden chill fills the air around him which causes the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up all at once. She spoke, and when she spoke it was in a deep, monotone voice that could only be described as demonic. “It means dear doktor...there is something down here with us that is going to make your life as well as ours a little more...troubling.”
Grim
Grim
Admin

https://chroniclesofgrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum